Dr. Sumit Bhatti is the Leading Senior ENT & Allergy Consultant in Pune & India. He has nearly 25 Years of experience in this field. He is an MBBS & MS – ENT (Master of Surgery) ENT/ Otolaryngologist / Otorhinolaryngology from Pune University. Dr. Sumit Bhatti has treated more than 5 lacs Patients Consultation & done more then 50000 Surgeries in his professional career.
He Specializes in all minor and Major ENT/ Otorhinolaryngology procedures and operations like Tonsillectomy, Adenoidectomy, Myringoplasty, Tympanoplasty, Mastoidectomy, Modified Radical Mastectomy, Stapedectomy, Septoplasty, Sub-Mucosal Resection, Rhinoplasty, Turbinoplasty, Antral Puncture, Tracheostomy, Grommet Insertion, Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery(FESS), Cochlear implant Surgery, Baha Surgery, Vibrant Sound Bridge(VSB) Implant Surgery, Sleep Disorders and Snoring treatment and Surgery, Balloon Sinuplasty, Voice disorders and speech therapy, Laser Surgery, Co-Ablation and Radio-Frequency assisted Surgery.
He is an Internationally Acclaimed Teacher and Faculty in his field. Doctor Sumit Bhatti is Nationally & Internationally Renowned for the Training in Balloon Sinopalsty Surgeries and in the Field of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery.
Professor, Guide & Examiner for DNB (National Board of Examinations). Tutor for thousands of undergraduate medical students, interns and hundreds of postgraduate students in MS, DNB, FCPS, CPS and paramedical staff.
He has been extensively trained in the Fields of his Specialization by specialists from across the World
- MBBS – Byramjee Jeejeebhoy Government Medical College & Sasson General Hospital, Pune, 1990
- MS – ENT – Byramjee Jeejeebhoy Government Medical College & Sasson General Hospital, Pune, 1994
- Certifcate course in Cochlear Implant – Center Hospitalier Regional Universitaire de Lille, France, 2017
Awards and Recognition
- President Association of Otolaryngologists of India, Pune Branch – 2011
- Professor, Guide & Examiner for National Board of Examinations, (DNB) – 2013
- Chairman: Surgical Demonstration Comittee for 65th AOICON 2013(Annual Conference of the Association Otolaryngologist of India) – 2013
- Association of Otolaryngologists of India (AOI)
- Indian Voice Association
- Indian Society of Otology
- Registrations 67200 Maharashtra Medical Council, 1991