Dr. Amit Sakaria is an MBBS, MD in Internal Medicine with vast experience of treating more than 60000 patients in Critical Care Medicine, Cardiology, Diabetology, Respiratory Medicine, Infectious Disease, Haematology, Gastroenterology, Nephrology, Neurology, Toxicology, Sexology Etc. Dr. Amit Sakaria also has hands-on experience in performing all emergency procedures in the ICU. Dr. Amit Sakaria is associated with Prudent International Health Clinic Kalyani Nagar, Pune Since 2015.
Dr. Amit Sakaria is From 1997 MBBS batch from Shri. B.M. Patil Medical College and Research Centre, Bijapur, Karnataka (Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences Bangalore). Dr. Amit Sakaria is from 2010 MD in Internal Medicine batch from Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences University Karad. Dr. Amit Sakaria has also completed Post Graduate Certificate Course in Cardiology and Diabetology.
Dr. Amit Sakaria has vast experience of working with hospitals like Jehangir Hospital Pune, Inamdar Hospital, Pune, St. Martha’s Hospital Bangalore, Krishna Hospital Karad, Geetanjali Hospital and ICU, Wai, Ayush Multispecialty Hospital Shirur. Dr. Amit Sakaria is now associated with Surya Hospital Shikarapur as Chief Physician and Intensivist. He is also a paneled doctor for Inamdar Hospital and Ruby Hall Clinic Pune.
Dr. Amit Sakaria has a special interest in the field of Critical Care Medicine, Cardiology, Diabetology, Respiratory Medicine, Gastroenterology, Infectious Disease, Nephrology, Neurology, Obesity, Hypertension, Asthma, and Lifestyle Illness, Chronic Illnesses. Dr. Amit Sakaria has been active and published a few case report in National and International Journals. Dr. Amit Sakaria has a passion for healing and believes it in doing it with a human touch.
Dr. Amit Sakaria strives for excellence in his work. Soft skills and strong interpersonal dynamics have made him great listeners and communicator. He is very good at counseling patients and their relatives. He has a very friendly nature and is, therefore, able to work with a diverse range of people of all age groups
- MBBS – BLDEA’s Shri B M patil Medical College. Bijapur, 1997
- MD – General Medicine – Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences, Karad, 2010
- PGCC Clinical Cardiology – Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, 2013
Awards and Recognition
- Complete Heart Block in Rheumatoid Arthritis in Heart India, – 2014
- Delayed Cerebellar Ataxia: A Rare Self-Limiting Complication of Plasmodium Falciparum Malaria in Advanced Biomedical Research, – 2013
- Lutembacher’s Syndrome-A Case Report in Journal Of Cardiovascular Disease Research – 2012
- A Case Report in Medicolegal Update (Accelerated Elimination With Charcoal Haemoperfusion in Acute Phenobarbital Intoxication) – 2011
- A Case Report in Indian Journal of Critical Care Medicine (An Unusual Case of Weil’S Syndrome with Paraparesis) – 2011
- Maharastra Medical Council
- Registrations:2005042466 Maharashtra Medical Council, 2005